Yes, of course, we love to host brands on By Rotation. Currently our wardrobe management service is complimentary, we only take a 15% service fee, leaving the remaining 85% for you. 

Note: As we are purely peer to peer, we do not purchase inventory but we are more than happy to provide a rental platform for your items. 

Did this answer your question?